Top DWR Sites
- Director¹s Office
- Office of the Chief Counsel
- Public Affairs Office
- Legislative Affairs Office
- Office of Workforce Equality
- Delta and Statewide Water Management
- Regional Water Planning and Management
- Public Safety and Security
- State Water Project
- California Energy Resources Scheduling
- Business Operations
Dale Hoffman-Floerke, Deputy Director
Provide complex scientific and environmental analyses, monitoring and documentation to support management of California's water resources while protecting, restoring, and enhancing natural and human environments.
- Plan facilities and implement actions in the Sacramento San Joaquin Delta to improve water quality, water supply and reliability, and the ecosystem.
- Develops and maintains computer simulation models to analyze the effects of projects and actions proposed or undertaken by the Department or other agencies.
Colorado River and Salton Sea
Implements the 2003 Colorado River Quantification Settlement Agreement and Salton Sea ecosystem restoration legislation.