Top DWR Sites
- Director¹s Office
- Office of the Chief Counsel
- Public Affairs Office
- Legislative Affairs Office
- Office of Workforce Equality
- Delta and Statewide Water Management
- Regional Water Planning and Management
- Public Safety and Security
- State Water Project
- California Energy Resources Scheduling
- Business Operations
Represent the Department in the Suisun Marsh Preservation Agreement.
- Develop scientific data and solutions to specific Suisun Marsh issues related to operation of the State Water Project
- CALFED Ecosystem Restoration Program to implement the CALFED Record of Decision.
- Provide support to Bay-Delta Science Consortium, Interagency Ecological Program, and various State and federal agencies in data management
Suisun Marsh Planning
- Uses numerical models of the Bay-Delta system to assess impacts on Bay-Delta hydrodynamics and salinity.
Suisun Marsh Compliance and Monitoring
- Responsible for implementing the water quality monitoring under the SWRCB D-1641
- Ensure the projects are in compliance with the SWRCB objectives for the Suisun Marsh
Interagency Information System Services
- Support data management for the Interagency Ecological Program (IEP).