Top DWR Sites
- Director¹s Office
- Office of the Chief Counsel
- Public Affairs Office
- Legislative Affairs Office
- Office of Workforce Equality
- Delta and Statewide Water Management
- Regional Water Planning and Management
- Public Safety and Security
- State Water Project
- California Energy Resources Scheduling
- Business Operations
Gary Bardini, Deputy Director
- Maintain four strategically located offices that provide technical guidance and assistance to local and regional organizations with water resource planning and engineering; surface and groundwater monitoring and studies; environmental analysis and restoration; land use surveying and mapping; drought, water conservation, and water master activities; resolution of interstate water conflicts; floodplain management activities, and emergency response actions. The Regional Offices also collect and analyze regional water resources data in support of many DWR programs.
Northern Region in Red Bluff consists of 13 counties which include the following: Del Norte, Siskiyou, Modoc, Humboldt, Trinity, Shasta Lassen, Tehama, Plumas, Butte, Glenn, Colusa and Lake.
North Central Region in West Sacramento includes all or portions of 27 counties: Mendocino, Lake, Sonoma, Napa, Yolo, Sutter, Yuba, Nevada, Sierra, Placer, El Dorado, Alpine, Mono, Tuolumne, Calaveras, Stanislaus, Amador, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda, Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Francisco, Plumas, and Marin.
South Central Region in Fresno includes 12 counties: Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Luis Obispo, San Benito, Stanislaus, Merced, Mariposa, Madera, Fresno, Tulare, Kings, and a portion of Kern.