- Pelagic Organism Decline (POD) Investigations
- Program Reviews
- IEP Teams
- Workshops and Events
From Maven’s Notebook: Maven’s Blog about the Collaborative Science Panel at the 2013 Annual IEP Workshop
2013 Annual IEP Workshop - Lake Natoma Inn, Folsom, CA - April 24 - 26, 2013
The Interagency Ecological Program (IEP) for the San Francisco Estuary will hold its 2013 Annual Workshop at the Lake Natoma Inn in Folsom, Ca, on April 24, 25, and 26, 2013.
- Program Agenda with Abstracts (hyperlinked): The annual IEP Workshop serves as a focal point for IEP activities. The program for this year’s three-day Workshop is diverse, with many oral and poster presentations and some new activities.
- Program Agenda with Abstracts (alphabetical, by author, at end of document)
- New This Year: “Let’s Do Lunch”!
The IEP will host a Student-Mentor Social during the lunch time break on April 25, 2013, for students and early-stage career professionals. The intent is to provide an informal opportunity to discuss research interests and career development with established professionals in the field. The sign-up period for this event is now closed.
- CWEMF Partnership: This year’s Annual IEP Workshop will once again be closely coordinated with the California Water and Environmental Modeling Forum (CWEMF http://cwemf.org). The CWEMF annual meeting will take place April 22-24 at the same location with combined IEP and CWEMF sessions on Wednesday, April 24. The combined sessions on April 24, as well as the CWEMF and IEP poster sessions, are open to all registered IEP and CWEMF meeting participants.
- Technical Session Topics Include:
- Models and Ecosystem Restoration
- Monitoring and Ecosystem Restoration
- New Monitoring, Modeling, and Research Tools
- Collaborative Science Panel
- Long-Term Monitoring Data: Opportunities and Challenges
- Water Quality Trends, from Minutes to Decades
- Primary Producers and Consumers
- Fish Behavior
- News from San Francisco Bay
- Tips on How to Make a Good Presentation
- Registration: Online registration is now closed. You may still register on site. The registration fee for the IEP Workshop is $120. There is no fee reduction for partial attendance or students.
Questions about registration can be directed to Kelly Souza, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the program agenda or workshop can be emailed to the workshop chair, Lenny Grimaldo at email@example.com.