The Public Affairs Office has compiled a variety of documents for the media with program specifics and links to quickly locate basic water information in order to rapidly and accurately disseminate stories, saving time during eventful water seasons.
- Sacramento River Flood Control Project, Weirs and Flood Relief Structures Fact Sheet
- Weirs, Bypasses, Flood Terms, River Systems Fact Sheet
- Flood Operations Center Fact Sheet
Quick Web Link Directory
- California Data Exchange Center (CDEC) and National Weather Service (NWS) Resources
- DWR General Brochures and Information Sheets
For more information, contact DWR.