The California Department of Water Resources operates the Lake and Dam.
- For group tours of these facilities, contact John Ford at (530) 534-2340.
- For information about this website or general questions about recreation at State Water Project facilities, contact Bill Samuels at (916) 376-9635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For brochures on this and other State Water Project recreation facilities, and for information about water safety programs, contact the Public Affairs office at (916) 653-6192.
- To see the current lake level at Lake Oroville, click here.
- Settlement Agreement Recreation Management Plan (SARMP)
Lake Oroville State Recreation Area is operated by the California Department of Parks and Recreation (State Parks).
- General Park information (530) 538-2219, or visit State Parks on the web
- Bidwell Canyon Campground (530) 538-2218
- Lime Saddle Campground (530) 876-8516
- Loafer Creek Campground (530) 538-2216
- For campground reservations, contact ReserveAmerica at 1-800-444-PARK (7275) or visit their website at ReserveAmerica.com.
For fishing and hunting information, visit the California Department of Fish and Game website.
For local events and to see what's happening around Oroville, visit the City of Oroville website.
The Oroville Area Chamber of Commerce also has an extensive website of events and things to do around Lake Oroville.
U.S. Forest Service, Feather River Ranger District in Oroville
- Hours: M-F, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Address: 875 Mitchell Avenue, Oroville, CA 95965-4699
- Phone: (530) 534-6500
- Website: Click Here
For local up-to-the-minute weather information, check out the National Weather Service website for the Oroville Area.