Final Version of California’s Flood Future Available
DWR released the final version of California's Flood Future: Recommendations for Managing the State's Flood Risk during California Flood Preparedness Week, Nov. 4- 9, 2013. The final version of the report incorporates comments from agencies, stakeholders and the public received earlier this year. Interested parties may still contact the SFMP program regarding the report at email@example.com.
The following SFMP documents are available for download. Please note that some are large and may take time to download depending on your internet connection speed.
- California's Flood Future Report Table of Contents
- California's Flood Future Highlights (Executive Summary) —this version is designed to be viewed from your computer.
- California's Flood Future Highlights (Executive Summary) —this version is designed for printing. Note: To print this document, please adjust your print settings to select paper size 11 x 17” and “print on both sides.” This document requires double-sided printing.
- California's Flood Future: Recommendations for Managing the State's Flood Risk
- Technical Attachments (Technical Memoranda)
- Attachment A: References
- Attachment B: Glossary of Terms
- Attachment C: History of Flooding in California
- Attachment D: Summary of Exposure and Infrastructure Inventory by County (Mapbook)
- Attachment E: Existing Conditions of Flood Management in California (Information Gathering Findings)
- Attachment F: Flood Hazard Exposure Analysis
- Attachment G: Risk Information Inventory
- Attachment H: Practicing Flood Management Using an Integrated Water Management Approach
- Attachment I: Finance Strategies
- Attachment J: Recommendations to Improve Flood Management in California
Library of Flood Photos
Meeting Agendas and Presentations
>Los Angeles County
San Diego County
Santa Clara County
Learn more about how California’s Flood Future was developed and the key findings of the report.