Urban Water Management
- Workshops and Webinars
- 2010 UWMP Guidebook and Files
- DWR Online Submittal Tool (DOST) for Urban Water Management Plans
- 2010 UWMP Tools
- External Publications
- 2010 UWMPs
- 2005 UWMPs
- SB610/SB221 Guidebook and FAQs
- HQ and Regional Contacts
- Alameda County Water District (California)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- California Urban Water Conservation Council
- Environment Canada
- Geological Survey
- Learning to be WaterWise Energy Efficient
- Seattle's Water Conservation Page
- Texas Water Resources Institute
- The National Center for Appropriate Technology (NCAT)
- U.S. EPA Office of Water
- U.S. Water News
- Water Conservation Information for Water Professionals (AWWA Membership Required for Access)
- Water Conservation Information for Consumers
- Water Loss Control
DWR Related Links
Division of Statewide Integrated Water Management
Water Use and Efficiency
This site has links to other publications that may be helpful to water suppliers in preparing its 2010 UWMP.
DOCUMENTS CITED IN THE 2010 GUIDEBOOK
Climate Change Scoping Plan: A framework for change. California Air Resources Board, 2008.
California's Groundwater Update 2003. California Department of Water Resources, 2003.
Managing an Uncertain Future: Climate Change Adaptation Strategies for California's Water. California Department of Water Resources, 2008.
Urban Drought Guidebook 2008 Updated Edition. California Department of Water Resources, 2008.
Methodologies for Calculating Baseline and Compliance Urban Per Capita Water Use (For the Consistent Implementation of the Water Conservation Bill of 2009. California Department of Water Resources, 2011.
The State Water Project Delivery Reliability Report 2009. California Department of Water Resources, 2010.
California Drought Contingency Plan (2010). California Department of Water Resources, 2010.
California Climate Adaptation Strategy: A Report to the Governor of the State of California in Response to Executive Order S-13-2008. California Natural Resources Agency, 2009.
Roos, M. and M.L. Anderson. 2006. Monitoring Monthly Hydrologic Data to Detect Climate Change in California. 2006.
Urban Water Use in California (Bulletin 166-4) - 08/01/1994