The Department of Water Resources and its Division of Planning and Local Assistance (DPLA) is pleased to announce the selection of the 2005/2006 Watershed Proposal Soliciation Process (PSP) Grants Awards. This culminates a process that began in 2005 and involved dozens of professionals from State, federal and local governments, and private organizations that helped us read, review and narrow the field from 130 proposals to the final list of 28.
In November 2005, DWR released the Calfed Watershed PSP, beginning Phase 1, of a two-phase Watershed Program 2005 Grant Solicitation Program. In Phase 1, applicants submitted concept proposals. In February 2006, successful Phase 1 applicants submitted a Phase 2 Full Proposal.
- List of Award Recipients (102KB, doc)
- Presentation (1.14MB, ppt)
2005-06 Proposal Solicitation Package
- Proposal Solicitation Package (90K, doc)
- Attachment 1: Concept Proposal Application Package (1.2MB, doc)
- Full Proposal Application Part 1 (73KB, xls)
- Full Proposal Application Part 2 (270KB, doc)
- Attachment 3: Draft Grant Agreement (125KB, doc)
- Attachment 4: CALFED Program Element (174KB, doc)
If you have any questions or want additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program contact: Kristyne Miller (916) 651-9621.