Senate Bill X7-7
- Public Participation
- Urban Stakeholder Committee
- Agricultural Stakeholder Committee
- Agency Team
DWR Related Links
Water Use Efficiency Branch
SB X7-7 Program
P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236-0001
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) seeks public input in carrying out certain provisions of the legislation. To gather public input DWR has established stakeholder committees, is accepting written comments, and hosting public meetings.
- The Urban Stakeholder Committee in coordination with the California Urban Water Conservation Council
- The Agricultural Stakeholder Committee
You may submit written comments to the following contacts:
- Urban Water Conservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Brostrom, email@example.com
- Agricultural Water Conservation: AgWue@water.ca.gov
Fethi Benjemaa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water Use and Efficiency Branch: email@example.com, PO Box 942836, Sacramento, CA 94236-0001
|Click Here to view the Calendar for 2010.
Click Here to view the Calendar for 2011.
Click Here to view the Calendar for 2012.
|Remote Access and Webinar Availability|
|Date||Meeting||Details & Materials||Location|
|February/March 2013||CII Task Force||
TBD – Meeting Details and Materials - http://www.cuwcc.org/2column.aspx?id=16620
|December 31, 2013||Agricultural EWMP Report to Legislature||TBD - Meeting Details and Materials||N/A|
|December 31, 2013||Agricultural Water Management Plan Report to Legislature||TBD - Meeting Details and Materials||N/A|