Grants Review and Tracking System
GRanTS (Grant Review and Tracking System) is DWR’s web-based grant application and management tool. It can be used to:
- Apply for grants and loans.
- Manage contracts and track projects.
- Submit electronic contract deliverables and invoices.
- Open Solicitations:
- The Grants Review and Tracking System (GRanTS) is conducting an online survey this month. Staff is looking for feedback on the current system, and suggestions for potential improvements. GRanTS is used to apply for funding, manage projects, and submit electronic documents. In addition to the survey, you can email ideas to the GRanTS helpline.
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 11:59 PM for maintenance and upgrades.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
This document provides a brief step-by-step process for doing the most commonly executed tasks in GRanTS. Please refer to the GRanTS Public User Guide for more detail.
Public User Guide
This guide provides screen‐by‐screen instructions for using GRanTS.
Quick Start Guide
Additional hints that will help you use GRanTS.
Project Mapping Tool
Use this map to fill in the Geographic Information (Latitude / Longitude) for your project.