Department of Water Resources
3310 El Camino Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95821
P.O. Box 219000
Sacramento, CA 95821-9000
Fact Sheets & Brochures
- Implementing the FloodSAFE California Initiative. An Integrated, System-Wide Approach for Sustainable Flood Risk Management in California
- Flood Risk Notification Program
- California Building Standards Code Update
- Central Valley Flood Management Planning Program
- Central Valley Floodplain Evaluation and Delineation Program
- Central Valley Flood Management Planning - How to Get Involved
- FloodSAFE Overview
- Improving Flood Management in the Central Valley
- Levee Analysis Methods
- Statewide Flood Management Planning
- Levee Evaluation Program
- Implementing California Flood Legislation into Local Land Use Planning: A Handbook for Local Communities
FloodSAFE has published a FloodSAFE Implementation Brochure describing the history of the program, its accomplishments, and how its programs have been financed from 2006 to 2010.
If you have comments, suggestions or concerns about FloodSAFE California, please email us, or send a letter to the mailing address shown to the left.