- Pelagic Organism Decline (POD) Investigations
- Program Reviews
- IEP Teams
- Workshops and Events
2014 Annual IEP Workshop
(Wednesday, December 18, 2013)
- IEP Newsletter Latest IEP Monitoring Results!
- Smeltcam New Monitoring Tools
- Water Quality Conditions in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta and Suisun/San Pablo Bays 1970 to 2010
- Benthic GRTS Special Study
Spring and Fall Monitoring
- New Projects
“The start of the second year of this expanded IEP-funded research experiment got a lot of media attention recently.
Researchers and farmers are working together to provide rearing habitat for young Chinook salmon...more
If you have any questions, contact Ted Sommer or Louise Conrad.
IEP- and IEP-related Activities are on the IEP Calendar
SFCWA Research Proposal Solicitation, due April 11, 2014
Salmonid Restoration Conference
March 19-22, 2014
Santa Barbara, CA more info...
California-Nevada Chapter of the American Fisheries Society Annual Conference
March 27-29, 2014
Sacramento, Ca more info...