- Pelagic Organism Decline (POD) Investigations
- Program Reviews
- IEP Teams
- Workshops and Events
2015 Interagency Ecological Program (IEP) Workshop
- IEP Newsletter Latest IEP Monitoring Results!
- Smeltcam New Monitoring Tools
- Water Quality Conditions in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta and Suisun/San Pablo Bays 1970 to current
- Benthic GRTS Special Study
Spring and Fall Monitoring
- New Projects
"Synthesis of Studies in the Fall Low-Salinity Zone of the San Francisco Estuary, September – December 2011, evaluates predictions derived from hypotheses in a Delta Smelt species-specific conceptual model."
- Together, the Delta Stewardship Council and the Interagency Ecological Program are recruiting for the next IEP Lead Scientist. View the recruitment announcement here.
- Program manager III & Environmental Program Manager I classifications are being considered. For more information: CalHR or Delta Stewardship Council