Urban Water Management
- Workshops and Webinars
- 2010 UWMP Guidebook and Files
- DWR Online Submittal Tool (DOST) for Urban Water Management Plans
- 2010 UWMP Tools
- External Publications
- 2010 UWMPs
- 2005 UWMPs
- SB610/SB221 Guidebook and FAQs
- HQ and Regional Contacts
- Alameda County Water District (California)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- California Urban Water Conservation Council
- Environment Canada
- Geological Survey
- Learning to be WaterWise Energy Efficient
- Seattle's Water Conservation Page
- Texas Water Resources Institute
- The National Center for Appropriate Technology (NCAT)
- U.S. EPA Office of Water
- U.S. Water News
- Water Conservation Information for Water Professionals (AWWA Membership Required for Access)
- Water Conservation Information for Consumers
- Water Loss Control
DWR Related Links
Division of Statewide Integrated Water Management
Water Use and Efficiency
Water Suppliers may now enter water use data from Urban Water Management Plans (UWMPs) and upload an electronic copy of a UWMP using the DWR Online Submittal Tool (DOST).
UWMP electronic copy can be uploaded through DOST
DWR requires that suppliers provide both a hardcopy and an electronic copy when submitting their UWMP. The hardcopy should be mailed to DWR, but the electronic copy can be uploaded through DOST or provided in a CD with the hardcopy.
DWR will be revising DOST for the 2015 round of UWMPs.
DWR acknowledges that significant improvements can be made in how data is entered into DOST. Plans are already underway for revamping the system for the 2015 cycle.