Welcome to the Department of Water Resources (DWR) Grants Review and Tracking System. GRanTS is a web-based tool that can be used to:
- Apply for grants and loans.
- Manage contracts and track projects.
- Submit electronic contract deliverables and invoices.
California Water Commission (CWC) opened the application for the Water Storage Investment Program on March 14, 2017.
- DWR released the Final Guidelines and Proposal Solicitation Package for the CalConserve Water Use Efficiency Revolving Fund Loan Program on December 28, 2016.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017 from 5:00 PM to 11:59 PM for maintenance and upgrades.
Recent Changes in GRanTS
- 11/17/2016: GRanTS has been modified to allow users to upload larger files up to 2 GB. The GRanTS team also fixed bugs in the Reviews and PSPs modules.
- 7/25/2016: GRanTS team added email notification feature when external users completed the registration process successfully and fixed bugs in the Projects, My Proposals, and Contracts modules that were reported by GRanTS users.
- 6/23/2016: GRanTS team fixed minor errors in the PSP and Project modules and added confirmation message when proposal has been submitted.